Gee Whiz
Nothing today was fantastic. I dint get to accomplish anything.
So much for capsizing Joan and Val by distracting them with "Eh, Joan, Jason luffs you" and "Val ah, Val, you love Isaac right?" The brain child /children of it al -- Michelle and Me! Ahahaha We Juniors rawk ~*~*~ Dont worry Lynette, we havent forgotten about you, you cheeky bastard. (:
Sailing was stupid without our dear friend Sarah Si. No Sarah Si = No competition which = So, I dont care, I'm always third whattt. Yes, Sarah dint come. Her loss.
From what I heard, Jiao Lian is taking part in the Pesta Sukan thingum. Ahaha Imagine Jiao Lian on the Byte. Oh yes, speaking of which, we saw Tracey Tan on the Laser, I swear it was sinking... just like erm... Dia Leee. And I was telling everyone while the Lasers (Rohaizan, Gary and TT) were roll tacking, and one of them capsized, I said that if Tracey capsizes, I'll laugh the crap out of me and tease and taunt her for the rest of her life before she decends to Hell.
Blog soon. (:
Ah damn, there's something fishy about my MSN explorer. It automatically closes itself after I log in. Dang, better get it fixed !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home